decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 24, 2014

Here We Go Again...

...or better late than never as I like to say!



So this is what my office looks like right now and it will get WAY worse before it gets better. I just remembered that I am LONG overdue on making an alphabet photo book for my youngest grandchild. I have made six of these books usually to be given no later than a 4th birthday but somehow, this one just never got done.

I made the first one for Hannah as a way of using up some of the MANY, MANY photos that I take. I  start by putting a letter in the corner of the page and then fill the double-spread pages with pictures of things that start with that letter. I also write the word under the picture so it becomes sight word recognition. The kids love them and I love doing them. Since Presley will probably be reading very soon, I NEED to get this done. My goal is to have it ready for Valentine's Day. We shall see.

And, speaking of Valentine's Day, we have a bit more decor to see. Here is the sun room:







And here is the front of the house:








Guess that pretty much gets you around the main parts of the house. I am still tweaking little things and always looking for new treasures. I will let you know what I find. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment