decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Got It Done....

...and I love it!






Here it is in its place of honor so why don't we see the rest of the family room while we are here.




Still one of my favorite crafts - chipboard letters from HL covered in glitter.



You can see one of my favorite Christmas presents in this picture - a beautiful family portrait of Jen, Elton & kids.




My dozen long-stemmed "poses". Starting to think I need to make an updated version of this as well with more recent pictures of the kids - but oh how I love those little faces!




So that is pretty much the family room. The entertainment unit is once again FULL of past Valentine photos but I spared you having to look at that again - it's a no-brainer that if it is a holiday, there WILL be photos in my house!

I have a few more craft ideas to get going on but that will be for another post. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment