decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 24, 2012

And So We Begin!


I just couldn't HELP myself! I awakened this morning thinking today would be the day I start my Halloween decorating-"start" being the operative word. I have told you before that this is a loonnngggg process in my house and since we have a doctor's appointment, hair appointment and delivery of a new frig (that is for another post) all scheduled for tomorrow, I decided I wasn't ready to live in that turmoil quite yet. So, decision made....I would wait and start on Wednesday. But, somehow, that message took a detour between my brain and my heart and before I knew it, I had this!

These are just the things from one guest bedroom's closet. There is still stuff in both of the other guest room closets as well as under my bed and in the familyroom closet. And, those are just my special things that I deem necessary of climate control-things like delicate linens, photos, paper mache' items, etc. Since we live in Florida, the things stored in the garage must be up to lots of heat and humidity but believe me, there are many, many Rubbermaid containers waiting out there as well.

As I write this, I am convincing myself that I am only pulling things out but will enjoy the peaceful ambiance of autumn for another day or so. But that being said, we all know about my "best laid plans" so we shall see. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment