decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 1, 2019

Serendipity?

The first one has arrived and, if I am not mistaken, it looks awfully familiar! Serendipity for sure!





As true to form, my birthday "month" actually began yesterday. A close friend and I spent the day in one of my favorite little towns-Micanopy. The weather was picture perfect for browsing all of the cute little boutiques and antique shops and then had lunch in one of my intown favorites...Blue Highway. I eat here often in Ocala but this restaurant in Micanopy is the original and it was nice to finally see where the whole thing started.

There were many, many treasures I could have gotten but, since I already feted myself with a few birthday surprises, I just picked up this sweet little green olive jar vase. It's perfect for me in so many ways!


 
I've got another big day in store for me. I just got notice that another of my "gifts" will be delivered today-yay! Then, after some errands, I'm off to pick up my two youngest grand children from school and we're heading to my oldest grand son's 14th birthday party! 20 or so 14 year old boys and girls-should be fun?! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment