decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Hopping Down the Bunny Trail

I am having a super busy yet super fun week. I thought while I had a few minutes, I would move our tour along to the kitchen.


I love how the top shelf of the baker's rack has all gifts to me. The bunny treat jar from daughter #3, the daffodil painting from a friend (who just happens to be a very gifted local artist) and the bunny from my cousin.  I'm sorry I couldn't get a better shot of the painting. No matter which way I turned it and which setting I used on my camera, I got the shine. She painted it for me last year because she knows how much I love daffodils but also because the daffodil is my birthday month flower!











That area to the left of this picture is the side of the pantry. I made and hung a large bulletin board on it many years ago after it was first built and installed. I use it to post announcements, invitations, special picture cards, pictures the kids have made for me, little notes and any seasonal extra pictures that I just can't live without. I look at this area often and I notice that my family and guests do as well. But, I'm just getting the "itch" to see what this area would look like without all of that. I honestly don't even remember how I hung it so there might be a big, ole screw sticking right out of the side. It's definitely something to think about. We shall see.



Wow! Not a whole lot to say on the kitchen. I guess spring, bunnies and flowers are pretty self explanatory. Also, I didn't shake things up too much in this area. As much as I really love "stuff", I am kind of enjoying the more sparsely and neutral colored spring decor. It reads as clean and fresh...and that's always a good thing for someone who can find a million other things to do before cleaning! Lol I have a few busy days ahead with friends and family but I will be back. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment