decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 13, 2018

It WILL Happen This Weekend.

I have my friendly A/C guy here at my house today. As a matter of fact, as I write this he has now been here over 4 hours!!! Can't wait to see this bill! Since I really can't get into any large projects while he's here because he keeps calling me outside for one thing or another, I have just been trying to get caught up on little things...and that sent me to a long list of blogs waiting to be read and then to Pinterest, etc.

Somehow I ended up here on my own blog but looking back at last year at this time and....my first autumn post was done on August 18...and, the livingroom was already decorated for fall so that means that all of the house was decorated for fall...and that always takes a few days so, that means I can start right now. Unfortunately, I have several appointments this week as well as the back-to-school dinner tonight so I probably won't get to it until this weekend...but, get to it I will!

Today marks the first day of school for my 4 youngest grand children. The other 3 are in college so no more first day pictures for them! sigh

Olivia is starting her junior year at St. Pete H.S. and her mom was feeling a bit sad as this is the first year of the first day of school that she hasn't had to drive...Livie has her own car and can drive herself these days.



There was another "first" here as well. Not only did this one ask for a picture but she also asked for her hair to be braided! Growing up too quickly but I kind of like the "no fighting" over picture taking and will definitely use that to my advantage before it changes! Lol



And off they go!


So here is just a glimpse of what has me positively "swooning":






This SERIOUSLY can't happen fast enough!! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment