decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Congrats Are In Order!

I am feeling like a bit of a slacker. Apparently on this date last year my house was already decorated for the 4th of July. I have a LOT of 4th decor and it does take me awhile to put it all out. Since it comes down quite soon after the actual day, I usually try to get it up at least a full month early. Facebook sent me my memory from last year on just that thing this morning.

But, alas, I have NO 4th decor to show you-nor even the hint of decor coming. You see, we have been very busy of late celebrating the accomplishments of our awesome grand children! I wish we lived close enough to all of them so we could attend every event but we do the best we can since they are all so talented, accolades just keep coming-lol!

So, we started celebrating with the "little" kids. Harrison doesn't really have awards ceremonies in middle school but we are so proud of him for the straight A honor roll his first year there. Hudson received honor roll and music student of the year and Presley got honor roll, art student of the year and her teacher's SOAR award. What better way to celebrate but with a yummy dinner, cake and ice cream?



And then this week we were in Gainesville at Morg's award ceremony. It is so hard to believe that she will graduate this weekend...and then we will have 3 grand children in college-yikes!!





Between celebrating and just plain living, we have been pretty busy. I am going to give myself a pass until next week before I get back to routine. We have the rest of the family coming in for the graduation tomorrow so I plan to just visit and enjoy. But, you can be sure I will hit the 4th of July ground running on Monday. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment