decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Show Your Colors

Even though red, white and blue are not my favorite colors they are this time of the year. I love going through the house and seeing the flags and the glittery lights. And so today, let's head into the dining room.



A few years ago I replaced some old star lights with these LED stars and I really like them so much better-especially when the room is dark. I think I am going to keep my eyes open for some to go on sale this year so I can replace our other old, tired lights in the LR and FR.





The dining room is pretty simple and doesn't really need much elaboration. We are off to Gainesville this afternoon and when we head home tomorrow I am keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be raining and we can make a stop in Micanopy. I will let you know if I find any new treasures. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment