decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Hippity Hop 2017

Finally got my Easter decor done. There may be a bit of tweaking yet to come because as soon as I had finished the last room, we were off for a week of appointments and fun EVERY day. It has been a bit of a whirlwind but better than being bored. In just a few minutes, we are off for four football games which will pretty much eat up the rest of today so I thought I might at least get the living room documented.





 I changed the entry up a bit. I used to put my vintage decorations here but was ready for a change. The white bunny peeking out usually stands by himself with flowers in the basket he carries on his back but I changed him up a bit too.







I'm not one for egg trees but somehow I like the way these eggs look hanging on the pussy willows so I'm using it again.








I sure get a lot of mileage out of these old pages my daughter found me at Ballard Design. This time they are back in their original green covers and I have added the paper nest my cousin gifted to me a few years ago.




The chest is a bit simpler this year as well...looks like I have a definite green and lavender theme going in this room. That makes sense for me as I don't really like too many pastel colors-even if it is spring and Easter.



I still love the watercolor bunny pillow cover I got at PB last year. The funny thing is that he is a close match to the straw bunny that is on the coffee table.


Hubby and I had a bunch of errands to run yesterday after appointments and I found myself at our mall with a really good coupon from Yankee Candle. You know that I always have candles burning in our house...and, as much as I am not a fan of the design of the YC jar, it is my go-to because I have been known to forget to blow out all candles every now and then and I feel safe with this one even if I forget it. That being said, I have a pretty good "pantry" of scents but somehow realized that I was short on Easter and spring candles. And, I had a gift card in my wallet that made these beauties absolutely free to me! Yay!


As soon as I can get some time to catch up, I will take some more photos and share with you. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment