decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 7, 2016

Halloween Waits for NO Man...

...not even (Hurricane) Matthew!!

This weekend is our yearly Halloween at Nana and Papa's house. Today Hurricane Matthew is coming through. This is about the closest it will get to us I think and even though the power has gone off a few times and there are some branches scattered about the yard, I think we will be fine and not have to cancel our weekend plans. That, of course, means I need to use today to get everything prepped. I am glad I didn't let the threat of this storm scare me enough not to shop early. As long as we don't lose power, we are a "go"!


I zipped out a little bit ago and got this wood cut just in case power goes off. I've got great plans for it tomorrow!

While you're here, why don't we go through he kitchen.






I actually just found this creepy hand bowl. Since I bought it sometime in the summer on a MAJOR discount of left-over holiday stuff at Kohls, I just stuck it in the closet-and not near other Halloween stuff-so as I was reaching for a new roll of paper towels, there it was! Lucky I needed those towels when I did or this guy may have been in that closet for another year-lol.




I know, I know, I said NO laboratory this year. I just couldn't help myself!!










Keeping my fingers crossed that the worst of this storm is upon us and things will continue to get better from here on. Looking for football, sun and lots of Halloween fun tomorrow! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment