decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 21, 2016

Come In My Little Pretties!

So, in between cleaning and cooking today, I remembered that I didn't post the guest rooms. Now mind you, they are no where near as decorated as the rest of the house because by the time I get to them, I am exhausted. But, I like them to have a bit of the feel of the holiday so our guests feel welcomed.




Kris' room doesn't have a lot of surface space so everything must fit on these shelves and dresser top.


Take note of the pile of witch's hats on the end of the bed. Every year I try to add a new one so the kids - and adult witches too - have many to choose from. For awhile, there were just one or two really fabulous hats and it was always a race to see who would get to them first. Now there are many, many lovelies!





Becky's room has many bookshelves and the large dresser to decorate and it makes me happy because I am trying to weed out so many small tsotchkes in the rest of the house but some of them remain favorites and they have now found a new home.



Jen's room is the third guest room/dormitory in the house but it is also my office so it really seems to get the tail-end of the Halloween stuff. The kids love the orange glow that these jack-o-lanterns give off when they spend the night in here so I try to always get them up and this year, these few other meager offerings are all I have. If only there was more time in a day..... The first of the gang arrives this afternoon so I am off to finish polishing my broom. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment