decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Leaves, Leaves and More Leaves!!

It is that time of year again. As the loveliness of spring arrives, so does the deluge of the rest of the oak leaves. There are leaves and pine pollen everywhere you look. It is always that time of year that I think I will never get my yard cleaned up but I always do...just not this week. I am thinking if I make it through Easter, I will bring out my BFF pressure cleaner and things will soon begin to look better.

In the meantime, I am staying busy keeping a watchful eye on three dogs and my house-lol. And, for just that reason, this will be another short post.



If you look closely, you will see another of this year's new treasures-the two rabbit coffee cups from PB-and, on sale. They have the same watercolor look as the pillow I bought for the LR.





I found this little goodie on sale at HL this year. And, of course, since it is vintage and a postcard with script, it was a no-brainer!




So this is how my new Easter Bunny Treat jar started out...


...and then I switched it to this. But, since I took these pictures I have tweaked it yet again. I brought it down from the shelf and set it on the counter near the old wooden box. I think it is much more visible there and I just love it. I put a small arrangement and a bunny back up on the shelf.








So that is this year's kitchen. I wish I had time to be more creative but it is just not in the "calendar" for this year-everything is moving too quickly. A few more things to show you before the day is actually here. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment