decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Just When You Thought...

...there could not possibly be one more princess pictures...!!!!

After our wonderful day at Disney, we were all tired so we headed home to bed with plans up in the air for Presley's real birthday on the 4th. Since it turned out to be a nice day, daughter #3 and family headed to Crystal River to get in one last scalloping trip. Hannah, Morgan and I spent some time together talking and helping with plans and favors for the freshman orientation that Hannah is heading up. That afternoon, they were delivered safely home and I sat down for a glass of wine when I heard the doorbell. The "scallopers" had returned after a full day out on the water and we did an impromptu celebration with Presley.

I am not keeping up too well these days, but apparently there is a new Disney princess named "Sofia" and Presley likes her so our gift was a Sofia themed one. After spending all day yesterday in her Cinderella gown, I wasn't sure she would even agree to try this one on, but I was wrong-try it on she did-right down to the shoes.







Presley was the first of MANY to notice that the Sofia doll has the same color hair as Nana-too bad Nana doesn't have the same kind of skin!!

So one more birthday is over and "milked" for all it is worth (as we usually do in this family). I am heading out to lunch with a bunch of my teacher friends-most of whom have to go back to the classroom very soon-to catch up on every one's summers and then I am going to hit all of the stores that carry Halloween and autumn to see what has come in. I am so excited-will let you know if I find any wonderful treasures! I already have a list started of all of my new ideas so things will be happening soon. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment