decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, August 25, 2013

And There It Is!

Not a lot left to see. I kept it pretty minimal this year because I know it is just a matter of weeks and I will be on to Halloween decorating.












All of that is pretty self explanatory and not really anything out of the ordinary but when added to the candles, lights, etc. it all contributes to the feel of home and warmth I get this time of year! I just love autumn! I think I will be heading out into the yard this week-if the rains stop long enough that is. I got a good look this morning and I am sorry I did as weeds are everywhere! It looks like one of those insurmountable tasks, but I just start in one area and keep going and before I know it, I will be done-in 3-4 days if I am lucky. Then, I am hoping to fill in all of the pots with fresh mums and the outside will be good to go as well.Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment