decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

We Learn From Our Mistakes....

....or so they say! Or so we should! But, apparently I don't quite fit into that category. Right about now I am wondering just WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??!!?

A few posts ago I showed you my new PB 4th of July pillows that I thought were pillow covers (and can you believe that they now actually do carry the covers-in the store-but, I digress) and how I was annoyed at myself that I didn't catch that but that I would remedy the fact by adding a zipper/Vel-Cro/something. Well. I did it again!

I saw some painted sunflower pillows-pillows being the operative word-that I have had on my wish list for awhile. When the e-mail came in announcing they were on sale, I hopped to it and ordered two knowing that my late summer decorating is usually LOTS of sunflowers and LR pillows were much needed to pull it all together.



 And, apparently I am really dull because I saw the shipping weight of 6.5 lbs. and right away thought "wow, that seems heavy for two pillow covers". Well, I'm sure by now you are a lot quicker than I and have figured out that once again I had failed to see what I was doing. It really is O.K. because making them into covers is no big deal and I finally got the pillows I have wanted for several seasons-on sale-but I am beginning to wonder if I might just have too much on my mind these days. I am not the biggest summer fan but I guess if it means "the living is easy", I will try to enjoy the ride this year and not rush the issue-although I know that the 4th decor will be coming down a bit faster now that I have me some lovely sunflower pillows/covers! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment