decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Anticlimactic!

After going through the pictures for today's post, I realized that maybe I should have shown you these first and built up to the LR and DR and FR as these are pretty unexciting next to them. But alas, this is where we are, so we shall continue. The kitchen is pretty self explanatory-come along.












Nothing very exciting but we have a lot going on this year so most of my kitchen decorating is functional decorating. I will use most of the things that I have out. Any time I have anyone over between now and the 4th, all of my 4th decorative serving pieces will be used, wine will be served in blue glasses with 4th of July charms, napkins will be holiday oriented, etc. I know it's a bit OCD-but then, so am I. I love my holidays!
Come visit and you will see.





Leaving you today with this image-can't cut these fast enough! Isn't it serendipitous that the only blue flower in my garden always blooms just in time for all of the 4th of July festivities-sigh! Stay tuned.




1 comment:

  1. Who's the kid in the God Bless America frame? I don't recognize her. Are the hydrangeas from your garden? They are fabulous! Can I take some home with me this weekend?? Pretty please!?!? I just had to buy some at Publix.

    ReplyDelete