decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, June 27, 2013

"Is It Autumn Yet"????

....in the stores I mean. Since it is hot and rainy here, I am more than well aware of the fact that the calendar is only in summer. But, the last time I was in HL, I saw the beginnings of autumn filling the shelves. Since my husband's surgery, I haven't been in any stores other than a quick trip for groceries. My gut is telling me that autumn and Halloween are popping up everywhere. I think by next week, he will be able to be left alone and can get around the house by himself-at least long enough for me to make a few quick stops-just to see. I am one of those people who just does not like summer! I am sorry. I know that is sacrilege-especially when you live in Florida surrounded by all things summer, but it is how it is! Autumn can not come fast enough for me.





Ahhhh! There-that's better. I guess I am wishing my life away-well, at least summer. Looking forward to getting back out into the craziness that is life! Hopefully next week. Stay tuned.



1 comment:

  1. Settle down there Momma! You have to at least get through Fourth of July and then you can think about Fall!!

    ReplyDelete