decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Finishing Up!

Just a few areas I haven't shown you yet. Nothing very special but, since I like to not only write this blog for you readers but also as a sort of journal (and memory jogger ) for myself, I figured I would include them. I think I have mentioned before that I like to use the previous year's pictures as my jumping off point but still try to change a little up every year whether I have new items to fit in or I just do some re-arranging. Today we will make quick stops in the guest bathroom, the front porch and the sunroom.













We have a busy week for our family coming up so I doubt there will be much tweaking or shopping, but if I do come up with something, you will be the first to know. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment