decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Lest We Forget!

Since I have been off on my latest craft adventures, I feel as if I have forgotten my Easter decor. And so, today I will go back to that while I am really just dying to show you what I have happening on my craft table as we speak. I changed my mind and am now off on another tangent. And to add to the excitement, I just got notice that my wood beads are arriving today instead of Monday! Holy crafts Batman!! But, I digress. Lol

So, without further diversions, let's go into the dining room.







I showed you this sketch that my 10 year old grand daughter made of a lop-earred rabbit the other day on the post where I was showing you my rabbit sketch...kind of embarrassing to have them both in the same room! Lol. I love this one so much.


This photo was taken before I stuck my rabbit in this vignette.


Here she is in all of her "glory"...just in case any of you were lucky enough to miss her the other day. Lol



It is so sad to think of all of the families that will be missing big Easter celebrations this year. Our family also has a number of spring birthdays and, this year, we were to have two college  and one high school graduations. We are all just looking forward to one huge party for all when this scare is gone - not to mention the housewarming of daughter #3's beautiful renovated home!

I truly can't wait to share with you what is keeping me busy today - besides watering everything yet again in our drought conditions and, Lord help me, starting to watch Tiger King...which I had never heard of until my daughter told me I just had to see it to believe it. I have described it like watching a train wreck...you really don't want to look but somehow you can't look away. Stay safe and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment