decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

And Yet More Green

As my birthday celebrating continues, I am also getting closer to having everything prepped and ready for our St. Pat's Weekend at Nana's. When Presley was here this weekend, I ran everything by her and she let me know her thoughts. We may have more company than usual so I think we will go for simpler as well.

In any case, I've still got some more rooms to show you so let's hit the sunroom today...pretty self explanatory I think.








I'm heading off to get ready for lunch with my brother and sister-in-law and then hopefully, a visit with daughter #3 so that they can see how her renovation is coming along. Still a ways to go but she now has walls, floors, ceilings, lights and most appliances so it is a lot closer than it has been. As much as I enjoy demolition and re-building, I don't think I could ever tackle it to the extent that they have...but, it will be beautiful if when it gets done! Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment