decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 12, 2022

Back on Course!

 So I have been MIA again. Wish I could say that it was because I was off on some fun adventure, but, alas, this time I can not. After doing everything possible the last few years to avoid Covid, somehow it "got" me. I'm guessing because of the precautions I took, my symptoms were really very minimal...except for the fatigue. I really didn't expect to feel it so badly but I did. And, I am playing catch up but still recognizing that I might not get all of "the things" done this year-but that is OK. Our family has had a number of health issues to deal with of late so just the fact that at this moment, everyone looks like they will be able to be here will be is more than I can ask for!

Luckily, most of the decorating was done before I got sick. There were a number of tweaks I wanted to do but, since I'm still housebound, those things are probably not going to happen so I figured we might as well forge forward with our tour.

Let's head into the kitchen.


It's funny the little things that can make me so happy. The day before I got sick, I ran a few errands and found the wooden tree tray in the Target Bull's Eye section. It was only $5 but I love it so much...wish I had grabbed more because I have thought of some things I could have done with them.








So that is it for the kitchen this year. Most of it I have shared before and the rest is pretty self explanatory.

One of the days that I was down, I had a little surge of energy and got some ornaments made. They are not at all what I would have done if my body and mind had been working but, they are something. Spoiler alert if you are on my gift list. One of these cuties may be coming your way. Lol I had actually planned to blog about the process but never thought about that again until I was finished.

Fingers crossed I can leave the house soon and get some things back near schedule. But, either way, I'll be back soon. Stay safe and stay tuned.







 


No comments:

Post a Comment