decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Welcome

I think we've pretty much made the tour of the inside of the house, so today we're on to the outside. Probably should have showed you the entry way first but it was actually the last thing I got to. I really wasn't even sure I was going to do it all this year, but I just couldn't help myself. Welcome.







Had to do a bit out back as well. 







So that is it for this year's decor. I did a few things differently but others stayed the same and I am OK with that. I have a pretty big house and lots of "stuff" for Halloween and the task of switching everything up every year is just too daunting for me at my age-lol!

Our weather is finally catching up to my decor and we are having some beautiful, autumn days. Going to catch one grandson's football game this weekend - the other injured his shoulder a few weeks ago and is probably out for the season - and then I'm heading down to "Halloween-town"-otherwise known as St. Pete to spend a week with our oldest daughter. We've got lots of fun things on the agenda-including a "witch crawl"-not sure what to expect but I know it will be fun!!

Last night I had the privilege of attending grandson #1's induction into the National Junior Honor Society. It was a wonderful ceremony followed by dinner out at one of our favorite restaurants. It never gets old seeing the "grands" receiving so many honors!



I'm off to make a pot of Martha Stewart Vermicelli Vegetable soup-one of my favorites. I'll share if it turns out good. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment