decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

What a Fun Surprise!

I guess it's no secret that I love hand made gifts. And, I also love surprises! Since I am usually the one doing holiday crafts with my grand children, the secret element is pretty much removed for me. So, imagine my surprise when I was presented this work of art by my 8 year old ( and obviously very artistically gifted..lol ) grand daughter!


Presley and her brothers spent the weekend in Gainesville with my brother and sister-in-law. After a day of fun watching the UF Homecoming parade and participating in all of the celebrating, the girls were ready for some quiet time. They nailed together some pieces of siding and set to work. This is the one Presley made for Nana and Papa. We love it and it will always find a very special place in our Halloween decor...nothing like an unexpected hand made surprise to put a smile on your face and make your day! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment