decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Almost There!

Halloween is almost upon us and I find myself still tweaking parts of my decor. If I wait long enough, maybe I will "get it right" before the big night. lol

Not much left to show you, so I thought we could look at two of the last number of  rooms today.

I kept the sunroom pretty simple-didn't even use any lights out here this year. Since we use this room for a lot of practical functions, it is easier to keep it ready to use. The easier, the better these days!





And on we go to the guest bath.









This month is moving so quickly! There was the smallest hint of cooler air early this morning so I am headed out to get some weeding done. I still have a bit more to show you, so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment