decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

FINALLY!

I am really late-for me-in getting my Halloween decor out and posted. It has been a bit of a rough year and, honestly, I wasn't even sure I had it in me to get it done. But, I did...and it makes me happy!!

Let's start with the living room. I still have a few things to tweak and I still have all of the outside to do. Those of you who are faithful followers may notice a few changes and a few omissions but I think I was ready for a bit of a change!



The witch that is usually a part of this vignette has moved this year-you will see her later. I'm still loving the sign I copied from a Grandin Road catalogue.



I'm not sure why, but this "witch graduating class" sign that I also made a number of years ago is still one of my favorites too.




This table holds the collection of our photos of the whole family in costumes every year. I still never tire of looking at these and the silliness that we have shared over the years.


Don't ask me why but I just love that face!















So that is it for the living room this year...a few changes and some things missing but I am OK with it. There is still something about orange and black for me...I JUST love it and my heart is happy any time I walk into these rooms. I have more to show you so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment