decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 16, 2017

Be My Guest!

I thought we would take a quick peek into the guests rooms today. Because we usually have a lot of company this time of year, I like to dress them up just a little-plus, it gives me a chance to use old decor pieces that I might not want to use in the main parts of the house but that have a bit of sentimental value to me so I'm not quite ready to say "good-bye" to them yet!



And yes, the hats are ready once again just in case any witch one is so inclined!

 






This is the room we call the "dormitory". That is because it has a bunk bed and trundle. It is amazing how many grands can sleep in here because they want to all be together when there are perfectly fine queen size beds in the other two rooms! This room also serves as my office and craft room so I keep the decor pretty simple-just enough to give a nod and make the kids think it is still Halloween in this room.



This year, I also added just a bit to our master bath-again, because I already have all of this stuff and because it makes me happy to walk in and see it.





We are almost done with this year's tour...just a bit more to come tomorrow. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment