decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 26, 2015

Whew Again!

What a fabulous week we have had. Our hearts and home have been full of family and friends! I had a wonderful time at my open house catching up with so many long-time friends from my teaching days at two different schools. So much fun in fact that I forgot to take even ONE photo. But, never fear, I made up for that this weekend with our traditional crazy family party!!











After ALL of the obligatory, traditional photos the fun and games begin with the Cheeto-head Toss. Everyone loves this game!
 






Then we were on to Slurping Body Parts. The kids love this because the gummy parts are on a plate covered with whipped cream and they use only their mouths to retrieve them.


Of course, there is more than one way to use body parts!



Everyone wants to play doughnuts- on-a-string-especially this year when Becky and Todd brought "hot out of the fryer" Krispie Kremes. They were so good!!


Several of the gang would not call it a party unless we bobbed for apples.




Good thing we had extra apples because Jasper decided to join the fun!





Of course, we had lots and lots of food. I managed to snap just a few shots before the crew got into it all!




After all of the games and with full bellies, we headed in to put on our costumes for the "big reveal". I will show you all of that fun in my next post. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment