decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Tradition!

We are back in town from our trip up to daughter #2 and even though my to-do list is soooo much longer than my "to-done" list, I thought I would check in just in case anyone was missing me-lol.

We had a lovely visit and got to the pumpkin patch with these girls for the 19th year! Yikes, where does the time go?!






Even though the pumpkins are no longer larger than the girls, it is still fun to see what shape and size pumpkins they will choose each year. After deliberation and purchase, we are off to Scarecrow Row.





After a nice dinner and home to watch some of our favorite shows, this tradition for this year was "put to sleep".

We are home again and back to a week full of appointments. I am trying to use the time in between to get a few more things ready for the two parties next week...so much to do, so little time! But, we are making sure we take the time to "smell the pumpkins" as we go. October will be gone much too soon!

Thought I would give you a quick peek at the guest bath this year before I go.










We are getting near the end...won't be long before October is but a memory also. We are trying hard to fit in everything we can! Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment