decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 9, 2015

Love Is In the Air

I am still NOT completely done putting away Christmas but I have enough of the living room done that I can show you where I am going next. Come on along. I will apologize for the picture quality right now. It is a gloomy day but think I might be needing a new camera soon as well!



Still love any time I can find a way to use my old typewriter!



The living room has lots of examples of how I am not necessarily using Valentine decor but can give the impression I am by just using lots of red and a few little embellishments.





I also still love the dried flower hanging heart that daughter #1 made oh so many years ago. I think it was a Martha Stewart project and, like most of her ideas, it has held up well!












So that is the first room - more to come. I am also getting my crafting "ducks" in a row so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment