decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, August 4, 2012

What Do These Things Have In Common?

These are the beginnings of my Halloween 2012 crafting supplies. The wood will soon be transformed into the "Dead and Breakfast" sign I have had on my to-do list ever since I first saw the idea in a BH&G Halloween magazine in 2010. This is the year!

Then, I saw some "eerie" magnifiers and have been on the hunt for inexpensive magnifying glasses ever since. I found these at Wal-Mart and was happy that they were only 99 cents each. I want to see if I can find a few more that are smaller and/or larger and/or different in some way. Thought these would look good nestled in a few of my vignettes.

And then for the bottles.... I am still not sure what I am going to end up doing with them. Actually have 3 or 4 different ideas including this one.

This bottle is actually one of my most pinned pins. Almost every day I get an e-mail or 2 telling me more people have pinned it. It currently stands at 359 repins and 49 likes. It wasn't really my first choice for a craft this year but I'm wondering if all those people know something I don't. I seem to be collecting so many wine bottles (no, I'm not emptying them all by myself. I have the word out) that I might have a go at all of the wine bottle Halloween ideas floating around Pinterest.

All I know is that I am chomping at the bit to get going. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment