decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hopping Down the Bunny Trail

As I was taking pictures of more of my Easter decorating this year, I realize that the sleep deprivation of the last many weeks must have caught up with me. Not my best effort. No wonder there are still so many things out in the storage boxes...I never put them out! But still, I am okay with it. The house reads "Easter" and with the addition of several lilac Yankee candle jars, it smells like Easter as well. Pretty much kept things at a minimum this year....something new for the queen of "more is more"!


This is the ledge over my sink looking through to the dining room. It is simply 3 small spring pots I bought at PB several years ago and a set of Hallmark salt & pepper shakers that were a gift from Daughter #2. I love this so much even though it is a total no brainer-think it must be the freshness of the greenery. Added bonus-the pots were there for St. Pat's so it was truly just a matter of adding in the bunnies.


Definitely need some violet candles here, but until I can leave the house again.....



Kind of kept things simple this year with a green and violet color scheme. It is fresh and clean and I will probably use it all again for spring minus the eggs and bunnies.

Have just a few more things to show you. Life gets a little bit more "back to normal" each day, so I am hoping I will soon have the energy to get gardening and crafting again-please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment