decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Green, Green-It's Green They Say...

I love the new banner I made for the dining room hutch...and, it was truly a no-brainer! I found it on Pinterest from Lil' Luna. She had the download for the maps of Ireland and then a tutorial for the banner. I simply downloaded the maps, cut out banner shapes, distressed the edges, made shamrocks from heart shapes, distressed the hearts and glued them on and then punched holes and strung. I really love how it turned out and it was so easy!




Can't seem to bring myself to move this collection of mercury glass, so here it is again. I really like it when the main pieces of a vignette can get me through several holidays by just changing the "color" elements. It sure makes packing and unpacking a lot easier!

We have had a pretty rough two weeks in this house, so a lot of my decorations are similar to last years but, never-the-less, the house looks festive and I am enjoying it. I will try to get back soon with the rest of the tour. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment