decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 22, 2019

Was There Ever Any Doubt?

If you know me at all, you know that once I truly get an idea in my mind, it is hard to let it go. Even though I had some flowers that would be OK, I had lavender in my head. I think the other flowers just read too "spring" to me...but, their day will come. I looked around for dried lavender stems but haven't found them yet so this little inexpensive faux stem will fill the bill for right now. Guess I don't have to say just how much I love that mailbox!



While I've got you, let's head to another room...or two.






I changed the niche up a bit. I seem to almost always have trouble decorating these shelves. I tend to use a lot of smaller things and that just doesn't work so I decided to leave out my new urn and bring in the one I found at Kohls a few months back. I anchored them with the corbels that I bought to use with a shelf but just haven't gotten around to deciding where so for now, they're here as decor. I kind of like the way the two urns tie into the colors of the table runner.





It looks like we are going to have another beautiful day so, once again, I'm off to the gardens. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment