decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

I LOVE Tulip Time

I LOVE this time of year-mostly because it when all of the beautiful tulips begin to appear. I saw these beauties yesterday and just had to have them. I moved the previous bouquet to my bedroom so I can see these lovelies in two different places of my home now. I love that this week's bunch is the dark pink edged in white...so pretty!




We had a little taste of winter last night...but not as much as predicted. Today it is simply gorgeous outside-a little chilly but bright, beautiful, blue skies and lots and lots of sun. I'm about to head out to the yard and cut some flowers-yes, things are still blooming like crazy-but thought I might give you a peek at a bit more of the Valentines decor before I go.

Let's head in into the dining room.




I couldn't help myself-I had to put out my new urn given to me by daughter #1 for Christmas this year even though it's not red or totally white. Just when I think no one can find one I don't have...I love the neutral color and the different size and shape of this piece. I think it will probably be out all year long.



 I smiled as I put up the wooden heart collage that the kids made last year on Nana weekend. Thankfully, my brother and sister-in-law were here to help as this was a many stepped project and each of the kids needed one of us along side to "get er done". And, although I cut all of the wood the same size and mixed all of the paints exactly the same, it was interesting how each one was just a bit unique! The kids did a great job and the family loved their gifts.










So that's the dining room and the very simply done sun room. Thanks for visiting. There's still a bit more so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment