decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 25, 2019

Next Stop

So here we are in the family room. I wish I had wonderful, new things to show you but as I think I have posted several times before, there seems to be a lack of Valentine decor that I am drawn to. It is always the holiday that I have the hardest time choosing new craft and decor ideas. I don't know, maybe it's once again because I have been around forever and it just seems like I have done it all. There are no new, brilliant ideas. Or, maybe it's just that I am not the biggest fan of "red".

In any case, here's what I did in the family room this year...and, again, I'm trying to keep it simple.








I'm still really enjoying this pillow given to me a few Christmases ago by my oldest grand daughter. As I tell her, it is the gift that keeps on giving-and, it will probably remain a heart until the next time the kiddos come over and it turns back into a pillow with one of their initials or masterpieces.




I know this picture is grainy, but it is what I see from my "spot" every evening. I do love candles and lights. Lol


And while I'm looking back on my week I found this picture of the youngest munchkin. She was with me for a few days and we played lots of games...and yes, it did take a glass of wine that large to get me to play Monopoly-not my favorite. I wonder if it is just coincidence that her mom is the one who gave me that glass-maybe she knew I would need some "gentle" persuasion! Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment