decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Oh Yes I Did!

You just knew I couldn't wait another minute! Once all of the stores started bringing in autumn scents and colors, I gave myself permission to do the same. And, I think my blood pressure has already dropped 20 points! I love everything there is to love about this season. Once the leaves and pumpkins return to our home, I could literally stay here and never leave!

So just for starters, I'll show you the front porch. My camera lens kept fogging up because it was so hot and humid-sorry the pictures aren't great but I think you will feel welcomed if you should stop by!! I am patiently waiting for the mums to arrive so I can swap out all of the planters!





Expecting an old friend any minute, so I will sign off but there is much more to come. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment