decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wrapping Up

So the last room to see is the dining room. Once again, sunflowers and citrus colors prevail. Here we go...










Once again, I'm showing some blog love. I started the DR table as you see in the first picture-it was not my favorite. Then, as I was catching up on my favorite blogs, I spied an old box set on a DR table looking very much like this. It was a no-brainer. I had made the long wooden box over a year ago, so it was ready, willing and able. And then, I looked up in my office-as if to divine intervention-and there they were-a bunch of ivy plants that I had nestled on top of the upper cabinets. I used to do this all of the time but have removed most of them because1. I don't like faux plants all that much and 2. they really are nothing but dust collectors-and I have more than my share of a dust collection going on without additional help. But, they too were ready, willing and able-after a few squirts of silk flower cleaner. And then, the sunflowers. They are in abundance in my house, so I simply "borrowed" a few out of other arrangements and there you have it. I moved the other arrangement out to the sun room and I am happy!





I am using today to get caught up on so much so that I can enjoy a few days with grand children. Should be a fun few days. I will keep you up-to-date. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment