decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

For Your Dining Pleasure



So let's start with the hutch in the dining room. I have definitely tweaked it a bit since last year. I put some new potion labels on some of the tired, old jars. I also added a new mercury glass candle holder and candle that I found at Target. The candle has silver skulls so it fits right in to the theme.

I also added a mercury glass votive holder that has a skull and a black, cut glass holder also. Both of them are from "The Barn" in Lake Alfred. They are really pretty when lit at night.




The votive holder that you see in this picture was made by my grand daughters Caitlin and Olivia. It is hard to see but it has a painted web and 3 dimensional spider on it. You can also see the skull that I downloaded from The Graphics Fairy and printed on an old book page.


The top of the jelly cupboard has a few new elements as well. I found the marker at Target and the skull candle and skull votive holder both at Michaels this year.




There's still more to see. You know me, more is more! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment