decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Hop On In!

 Since I'm feeling pretty caught up - except for wash which is going as I write - I thought we could head into the dining room today.



I still love my picture that grand daughter #5 gifted to me two years ago. She just disappeared into my craft room for a bit and came out with this cutie for me! I just love its little face.



So that is the dining room for this year. As those of you who read about my special birthday gift know, there is not much demanding my attention outside right now and I'm pretty well caught up inside also...at least on things I want to do. And so, somehow, these pretties came into my life.

Some came via Pinterest and others came from FB...and, yes, I know I said no more Easter but, just look at those images. I'm not sure exactly what I will do with them - if anything - but they are giving me lots to think about. I have my grandson's lacrosse game this afternoon so these will go on the back burner until tomorrow. I'll let you know. Stay safe and stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment