decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Now Do You Know?

Some friends have joined the party so I am giving you another hint to see if you know what I will be tackling next. I'm sure you can tell that it will involve faux flowers. Those of you who are here a lot know that flower arranging is not a forte of mine so we shall see how it goes. I'm hoping I will get to it tomorrow but I have a "thing" at my grand daughter's school in the morning and then I need to run a few errands so we shall see. If not, it might get shelved until next week. I know you'll be on the edge of your seats.


If you looked carefully, you might have noticed the cute Easter spatulas I picked up at HL...can one ever have too many holiday spatulas? Lol Also, I grabbed those signs from $ Tree. I have never seen them before and, for whatever reason, they spoke to me. I have absolutely NO idea what I will do with them but you can rest assured they will be made over to some extent!

And then I had a few ahhhh moments over the day. I lit my silly new little candle from the Target $ Spot. Everyone knows I have TONS of candles but, for some reason, this sweet little pale green candle jar sitting on the kitchen counter just made my heart happy.

And seriously, does this not look a thousand times better being symmetrical? Lol Another "heart healthy" craft for me. All I really had to do was find a needle large and strong enough to get through the felted balls and a cord that fit the needle but would also be strong enough to hang the garland...no problem! The way the garland was originally made, I did have to re-string the whole thing but it was actually kind of fun...and now, it hangs evenly...happy heart again.

And lastly, I made the mistake of having my bunny on the counter in my office. Every time I sat at my computer, I looked at it. I looked at it long enough that I convinced myself that something was missing so I downloaded and printed a vintage Easter tag. I cut it out but it still wasn't doing it for me so I found a piece of paper almost the exact color of the bunny's ribbon tie and bordered the tag with it and, once again, I have a happy heart. It is ridiculous how such small things can make me so happy but they do.


I have a few things to accomplish before dinner and then I will be saying good-bye to yet another day. It is amazing how fast the days seen to be going...except when I'm out there in the heat raking leaves. Lol Tomorrow is another day. Stay safe and stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment