decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 14, 2022

I Need a New House...

 I need a new house...or at least another room added on. I am dog sitting this week and I have had a bit of time to start to look ahead...and, in my holiday world of decor, that means Easter. And so, I looked back over how I decorated last year. We were still in a bit of cautionary Covid mode and so, I was home and crafting away a lot back then also. I made a lot of new things that had to find homes and, honestly, things were pretty tight last year. And now, I have this to add:

It may not look like it because of the way I just have it piled up, but that is a lot and I really have no idea where it is all going to go. I'm sure I will figure it out and probably have lots of fun doing it but I think I need to remind myself that the next time I get an urge to craft I had better move on to spring or 4th of July...Easter is done!

And, speaking of spring, after one crazy day of an hour of freezing temps and wind, rain and tornadoes, we are having beautiful spring weather and I am savoring every second of it. Hazel and I have been outside washing away pollen on every surface I own. You would think that the heavy rains would have done that but most of my pool furniture needs to be brushed to make it go away. That stuff just clings to everything!

And, I am one very lucky lady as spring is in my house as well. My brother and sister-in-law were here this weekend and brought me the most beautiful huge bouquet of tulips - the color is amazing - and, my Bells of Ireland and calla lilies are still going strong so I am surrounded by the beauty of spring flowers. I love all flowers but, I am definitely more of a fan of flowers that grow in colder regions which, of course, means that I can't grow them. Luckily, they are becoming more and more accessible here and they make my heart happy.



I guess that's all I have to say...bet you weren't expecting that - LOL - but I will be back. Stay safe and stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment