decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

And We're Done!

 So, I am at the point where I know my Halloween decorations have been up awhile because they are starting to get dusty. Luckily, I am leaving tomorrow and by the time I get home, Halloween will need to come down and Thanksgiving will go up...so, I don't actually feel an overwhelming need to start cleaning. Lol

There really isn't a lot left to show you so let's get going. In the guest bath, I didn't put up my Halloween shower curtain this year. I love that thing but this was my nod to starting to "simplify".  Lol




Then, even though I can never get a good picture, there are a few nods in my bedroom because I just can't leave out any of our cute pictures from years past.




And, as always just a bit in the master bath...not all that impressive but it makes me feel good.


And look where the other two funnel jack-o-lanterns ended up.

So I think that officially ends this year's Halloween tour. I can't wait to share my adventures in St. Pete with you when I get home. Unless things are different this year, you can get ready for a definite photo overload. See you then. Stay safe and stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment