decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Still Smiling!

My sunflowers are still making me happy! Now if only the outdoor temperatures would co-operate...it is hot. But, nowhere near as hot as the north west seems to be these days...and, after all, it is summer...so I guess I will stop complaining and embrace the season...as long as I have my sunflowers inside to come home to! Lol

Let's head into the kitchen and take a peek. The kitchen decor includes sunflowers but it also gives me the largest chance I have to "go" Mediterranean. This and the dining room have the majority of the olives jars, urns, etc. along with the touches of citrus fruit. If you wish real hard, you might just think you are sitting in a villa in Tuscany! Lol














Here is where the little wood sunflower tag that I made ended up.




So that is the kitchen for this year. It actually looks like we may not get any rain today so I think I am going to head out to spray the never ending weeds that pop up through all of the brick walks and patios and then, if I'm lucky, I might just make it into the pool today!  I'll be back soon. Stay safe and stay tuned.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment