decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Wrapping It Up!

 I think I have pretty much showed you all of this year's 4th of July decor except for the guest bathroom...so, here we go.

I love that abstract flag that the kids and I did a few years ago. We each did our own interpretation and even though they are all so different, each one is a masterpiece in its own right! Lol

Gotta love a good Riesling bottle for a perfect 4th of July vase.


Not really anything more of note to talk about about in here. But, of course, there is always the little (and this time it is a really LITTLE) nod to the holiday in the master bath also...just enough to remind me that there is a celebration coming up.



And, speaking of that, it is about time to start thinking of where we will be on the 4th. By then, my Ocala family will be home and I am thinking we will be doing something at their house for the holiday as we can see the fireworks from there. Others may join us, but with all of the skittish dogs in the family these days, it is easier to just stay a little more low key at their own homes...we shall see how it plays out. In any case, I've already picked up my red, white and blue M&Ms and tortilla chips. No matter where we are or what we do, I know they will be put to good use!

Daughter #2 just left for home. I'm hoping she makes it before she has to drive in heavy rains again. Hazel (my grand dog) and I are off to see what adventures we can find. Stay safe and stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment