decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 7, 2021

Follow the Sun

Off we go to the sunroom...although it is anything but a sun room today. I'm not complaining...I'm loving the rains we are finally getting although it is kind of ironic that the upstanding rain lilies that I showed you yesterday are completely beaten down after a night of continual rain.

Off we go.


I still love the silly Uncle Sam Presley and I made a number of years ago.

It was actually in 2014. I can't believe how little she looks!




So that is the sunroom for this year. It looks like we might be having some dreary days this week so I think I am going to make a big pot of my favorite "Martha Stewart Vegetable Vermicelli" soup. I don't usually make soup in the summer but this one reads more as a pasta dish to me and the idea of cooking once and eating for days appeals to me more and more as I get older. Lol Stay safe and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment