decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Back Already!

I didn't think I would be back this fast and my post today is just short and sweet...just like our grand daughter-short and sweet-because this post is about her!

Yesterday her dad and brothers were going to be tied up all day at football and her mom was headed to Orlando to look for a new car so Presley came to spend the day with Nana and Papa. Since I really didn't know this would happen until the last minute, I wasn't prepared like I usually am. But, after all my years of teaching, scouts, Sunday School and just being a mom and crafter, there is never a project really far away. And, this little one loves her arts and crafts!

And so with a house full of red lights and candles, we went for Valentine's Day! My girls and I always made homemade cards for everyone and I have done the same thing with our four oldest grand daughters. There are lots of supplies left from all of that not to mention everything from my scrapbooking days so Presley had no lack of choices. We just got everything out and went to town. We had a lovely afternoon crafting before heading into the Barbie Valentine party and finally a movie.


,

And then this morning, as often happens with me, one thing leads to another and I am off making some cards of my own for this year.


They were really quite easy-which was a MUST for this year-but, with the glittered card stock, I think they turned out very pretty. Now to find the time to write a quick note and get them in the mail!

Still more Valentine's Day to come. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment