decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Ahhhhh-Autumn!

We are ready for Thanksgiving and just enjoying this beautiful weather.












Don't know if you can see the date on this but I cross stitched it back in 1985! I always had some cross stitch in my hands back then. Maybe that's why my eyes are so bad now-lol.



Because this is a pretty laid back month for us we are filling it with fun, family visits and outings. Our latest took us to Kimberden Farms where we got to watch Presley having one of her riding lessons. It is a beautiful farm full of beautiful horses, dogs, gardens, etc. A truly peaceful oasis in the middle of Ocala. I must admit I got a bit nervous when I saw her in full control of that big horse, but she loves it and did so well.



Just a little bit more to show you and we will be ready for the big day! Off to enjoy more of this beautiful weather! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment