decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 3, 2023

Busy Weekend

I have a list a mile long of things I need to do before I can leave but I wanted to just do a quick post before I forget. I had a wonderful weekend full of family and lacrosse!

On Friday night I helped daughter #3 feed the whole lacrosse team and their coaches before their game and senior recognition. I am always in awe of just how much young men...especially athletes...can eat-even before a game. It was fun to be a part of that atmosphere and, I must say, the boys were all very polite and went out of their way to thank us for what we did.

As I said, this was "senior night" and the school always does a nice job of honoring their seniors. And then the team went on to another win. These large banners are always hung around the stadiums featuring this year's seniors in their sports. It's fun to walk in and be greeted by their faces.





Then on Saturday, we had the final regular game of the season and didn't do as well...after leading the whole game, we ended up losing by one in the final minutes, grandson #2 tore something on the top of his foot and had to be iced and taped yet again and, grandson #1 got another stick to the face-this time his chin...and literally just days after the last stitches came out. I am happy to report that both boys are tough and weren't slowed down by any of this...just another day in the life of sports!

I have an appointment tomorrow and then daughter #1 is coming for the night so we can get an early start to Savannah on Wednesday. I hope everyone has a blessed Easter and I will be back posting when I return. Stay safe and stay tuned. And, let me apologize to anyone who came here today looking for crafts or decorating. I also use this page as a kind of family journal and I just needed to get these pictures in the mix!









No comments:

Post a Comment