decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 31, 2023

The End Is In Sight!

 I was just passing by a front window and I saw this...yep, 6 more cans of debris and leaves. But, the end is truly in sight! I think I am down to mostly just raking out garden beds. I won't get to that for awhile as I will be traveling but I bet it will all be waiting there for me when I return. Lol And, by the looks of my driveways, pressure cleaning is a bit over due!

In any case, yesterday was the most gorgeous day ever! It was cool and picture perfect so I spent most of it in the yard tackling a few of the things that have been on my list and yes, filling those 6 cans yet again. 

Then, I came in and baked 6 dozen cookies for the lacrosse game tonight. My daughter and her hubby are feeding the team before the game and I am going to help serve. I made up some cookies to serve as a bit of dessert. It is senior night so my oldest grandson will be recognized along with the rest of his class of 2023 team mates. I'm heading off at 3:15 so it will be a long day but so much fun!

Before I go I thought I would finish up our tour. I think we have the bathrooms left.

Every time I post anything chippy and rusty, my heart skips a beat. I wish I knew just what makes me drawn to that feel so much? Maybe it's a good thing because I have been around so long that even things that were once new to me are now pretty much chippy and rusty. Lol



Does anyone else remember these cute little egg shaped vases filled with spring flowers. I actually think I have a few more somewhere. I bought them at Victoria's Secret way back when they first opened and used to carry different seasonal and some small home decor. Yikes...I am a dinosaur!

I think that finishes up this year's Easter home tour. My grand daughter who lives in Charleston and that I am heading to see next week asked if we could do an Easter craft while I am up there...and yes, I'm taking along the bunny ears for some obligatory pictures-those bunny ears have sure been around a long time. I am off to gather up whatever things I have around the house that she might not have and then I will probably try to get in a quick HL trip to see if there are still any Easter supplies left. I'm thinking we might be better going for "spring" so that she could keep it out longer but this is her first Easter in a house all her own so I'm guessing she just wants to start her collection. I will be sure to take more pictures this time and I will share.

I'll probably be back to share lacrosse pictures tomorrow but, until then, stay safe and stay tuned.






No comments:

Post a Comment