decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Ahhhh Autumn 2020!

With everything so out of control in the world right now, I decided to do something over which I do have control...and that is just when autumn will descend on my home. And, so it has...descended that is! I swear my blood pressure goes down 20 points as soon as the sights and smells of autumn appear!

I am still tweaking things a bit but I couldn't wait to begin the tour so let's start on the porch and into the living room.













Wow, I seriously can't believe I have nothing to add. I did change up a few things...added some more leaves to the fold and moved a few candle holders...but that is about it for the living room. I am still loving the mercury glass pumpkin lights that I got from PB years ago. They are so fragile that I am just thrilled with myself every year that I can get them hung without any breaking. The first year I got them, two of them just "gently kissed each other" as I was hanging them and broke. I called PB to see if I could order replacements but they just sent me another set and told me to keep the old one for replacements when any others break...so far so good. 

So, that is the 2020 living room and porch. The porch will be a lot prettier when mums arrive in town but, so far, I seem to be the only person looking for their arrival this early. Lol Fingers crossed that it won't be too much longer.

In the mean time, I have my grand dog, Jasper, here with me for five days and I am having so much fun with him. I have told his story before...my oldest daughter rescued him from a Korean meat packing plant. Since the day he arrived, he has shown his gratitude in every way possible. He is just the BEST! He is constantly at my feet but you will get no complaining from me!



I've got a bit more to do on the latest ornaments and then I will be sharing their progress. Stay safe and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment